Registration is Open for Our April 2021 Cohort
This professional development series is tailored to the unique needs of high performing women seeking to take their communication skills to the next level and who want the benefit of learning in a collaborative environment.
I still have space available in the cohort starting April 22, 2021. We’ll meet virtually every week for six weeks, working together to improve self-awareness, personal accountability and the communication skills necessary to succeed in business and in life!
What’s the cost? $1,497.00
communicate with confidence: program overview
This series is specifically designed with women leaders in mind. The Communicate with Confidence Virtual Training Series is designed to build self-awareness, personal accountability, and the communication skills necessary to succeed in business and life.
- • 100% virtual with weekly touchpoints for six weeks
- • Content is delivered in bite-sized chunks that learners can consume and apply all at once
- • Personal Communication Guide
- • Practice scenarios based on your unique circumstances
- • Access to coach via phone, Voxer, email in between sessions
- • 30-minute individual coaching call & virtual access to coach after completion of the series
Best of all, the cost of this program is whatever you can pay. Yes, you read that right. You decide what you can afford to pay, and I will be happy to oblige!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO GET OUT OF THIS PROGRAM
The benefits of my Communicate with Confidence Virtual Training Series could make a major impact on your career and life!
SERIES AGENDA & OBJECTIVES
Learn more about what each of our six sessions will cover, and what we hope you will get out of the program.
- • How imposter syndrome is impacting your communication
- • Specific listening skills to help you tune in to what people are saying
- • How to identify and eliminate weak words, body language and voice patterns that steal your power
- • How to use communication techniques that result in predictable, positive responses from people
- • How to get people to like, respect and support you
- • How to perform confidently in tough situations — including negotiations, conflicts, essential meetings and crises
- • Timing is everything: When you’re most likely to be heard and when it’s better to hold your tongue
- • How to interrupt without offending
- • Crucial differences in how men and women communicate — and how to use this awareness to get more respect
- • The simple secret of creating an immediate connection
- • Learn why taking yourself seriously affects the way others see you; specific ways to demonstrate your self-respect
- • Making requests in a way that encourages people to cooperate with you
- • How to create consistent behaviors that make it easy for you to set limits
- • What to do when you’re interrupted or ignored (so you don’t get flustered and do get results)
- • What to do when someone bullies or intimidates you
- • Empathy: Your secret weapon for defusing a jerk
- • Say no in a way others respect
- • How to respond when others don’t respect your boundaries
- • What to do when someone lies, guilt trips or makes unreasonable requests
- • Gently redefining relationships with your co-workers, so they know where you stand and how you want to be treated
- • Five steps to help you speak confidently in public
- • How to proactively prepare to participate in meetings
- • Presentations made simple, one easy framework for all of your presentations
- • Selling your point of view: how to make your idea their idea — so it’s supported enthusiastically
- • What are the differences? What are you really asking for or giving?
- • When you have to give feedback to others: How to do it kindness and grace
- • How to stay open to feedback without overreacting
- • How to react when challenged, so you come across even stronger.
- • How to build stronger relationships through conflict
- • Planning for your future communication success
- • Identifying lessons learned
- • What does next level communication look like for you?
- • Celebration
What are you waiting for? Register now, and I’ll be in touch with next steps for the cohort beginning in February.